- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU or a EuroHPC Participating State and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- Degree: Have a level of post-secondary education attested by a diploma; OR Have a level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, and appropriate professional experience of at least three years; OR where justified in the interest of the service, professional training or professional experience of an equivalent level;
- At least 3 years professional experience as Executive Secretary;
- Thorough knowledge of English and French, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential selection criteria will result in a disqualification of the applicant concerned. Successful candidates should have:
- At least 6 years professional experience in tasks closely related to those listed in section 2.1 of this vacancy notice;
- Proven knowledge of and experience with the organization and working procedures of the European Commission or its agencies;
- Excellent office management IT tools;
- Good analytical ability, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English and French;
Respond to the consultation
The response period for this consultation has ended. Thank you for your input.