In particular, experts will assist in:
- Evaluation of proposals, prize applications and tenders,
- Monitoring of actions, grant agreements, public procurement contracts,
- Technical and scientific assessments for resource allocation of compute time.
In addition, experts will provide opinion and advise on:
- Preparation, implementation and evaluation of EU programmes and design of policies.
The Joint Undertaking will compile a list of experts based on our requirements and contact them via email to ask if they would be available to assist the JU for specific tasks.
What qualifications is the EuroHPC JU looking for?
Interested experts should look at our activities, work programme, regulation, and register if they feel they could contribute.
Experts with the following experience are encouraged to register:
- Experience in HPC supercomputing procurements and evaluation of tenders
- Experience in operation of large-scale supercomputing centers including datacenter operations
- Experience in access time allocation for supercomputers
- Federated and Hyperconnected e-Infrastructures for science and industry
- Management and operation of large HPC infrastructures
- HPC usage and applications such as modelling, simulation, data analytics and artificial intelligence
- HPC-related technology including microprocessors, system architecture, software stack
- Application development and parallel programming on heterogeneous architectures
- Education and training programmes for professionals and students relevant to HPC
- Experience in international technology collaboration programmes
- Experience with the management of large and complex R&D projects pertinent to the JU’s work programme
- Quantum computing and related technology including system architecture, software and programming models
Experts with a professional experience in the private sector are particularly encouraged to register.
How do I register?
Please register on the European Union database.
Once you are registered on the general database, please let us know by email@example.com. In your email, please provide sufficient and relevant information concerning your experience and professional background as well as your expert ID. This will help us to better assess your profile and identify potential conflicts of interest in the context the JU’s activities.