- Publication date
- 5 September 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 7 November 2023, 17:00 (CET)
- Funding programme
The action will unlock new opportunities, accelerate growth, and foster economic development for SMEs. Stimulating the HPC innovation potential of SMEs aims to position SMEs as technology leaders, fuel their success, and contribute to the overall advancement of industries and economies. The action supports SMEs to solve specific business challenges through uptake of HPC.
Stimulating the HPC innovation potential of SMEs will lead to:
- Enhanced European competitiveness in the market by enabling SMEs to perform efficiently using HPC, e.g. simulations, computational modelling and data-intensive analytics.
- Accelerated innovation by novel ideas, in-depth research and development of cutting-edge solutions through faster prototyping, optimisation and experimentation etc. enabled by HPC.
- Improved productivity and efficiency by reducing production cycles as complex computations can be completed in significantly less time and resources can be allocated more efficiently.
- Expanded business opportunities and opening new markets by the uptake of services enabled for instance by large-scale simulations, data analysis, large language models or machine learning utilising HPC resources.
- Widening the HPC user base by attracting new users of HPC in different application domains.