- Publication date
- 1 August 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 January 2024, 17:00 (CET)
- Funding programme
The selected proposals will have to:
- Develop a roadmap for European scalable inter-node interconnects targeting HPC exascale and post-exascale systems. The roadmap should take into account the EuroHPC supported work in this area such as the components being developed in the EuroHPC RED-SEA project as well as in the area of processors and accelerators.
- Develop the inter-node interconnect hardware addressing design, development, testing and tape-out as well as integration in test-beds. The work should foster synergies with the EuroHPC supported work in the area of processors and accelerators.
- Develop the software, installation, configuration and management tools for the developed interconnect, driven by the needs of relevant HPC workflows and application requirements.
- Address issues like high bandwidth, low latency, power efficiency, virtualisation, scalability, reliability, security, etc.