- HORIZON-EUROHPC-JU-2023-INCO-06-01 (EuroHPC JU Annual Work Plan 2023)
- Publication date
- 6 February 2024
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 7 May 2024, 17:00 (CEST)
EuroHPC JU is launching a call to develop a collaboration in HPC with India, advancing the optimisation and co-development of HPC applications in domains of common interest, promoting the exchange of researchers and engineers between India and the EU.
- Strengthening the European HPC ecosystem by enabling European stakeholders to enhance HPC applications and codes in academic and industrial cases of interest for Europe and India in the identified priority domains.
- Improved sharing of information and expertise to solve common societal problems with the use of advanced computing.
- Facilitating the exchange of researchers and engineers between India and the EU and their access to advanced India and EuroHPC JU supercomputing resources.
- Improved international cooperation of EU-India HPC communities on advanced HPC application development, with a roadmap for future collaboration in targeted areas.