- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU or a EuroHPC Participating State and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- a) Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 4 years attested by a diploma and, after having obtained the diploma, at least 12 years full-time of appropriate professional experience; OR b) Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma and, after having obtained the diploma, at least 13 years full-time of appropriate professional experience;
- Thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential selection criteria will result in a disqualification of the applicant concerned. Successful candidates should have:
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience acquired in positions corresponding to the nature of the duties of the vacant post;
- Solid understanding of the high performance computing domain, including scientific, technical, economic, strategic and political aspects,;
- Professional experience with the implementation of public R&D Programs, including administrative and financial aspects, preferably H2020;
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex technical and scientific information;
- Proven experience to manage complex projects (financial and technical aspects);
- Excellent office management IT tools;
- Good analytical ability, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate both scientific and business information at all levels inside and outside the organization
- Very good command of both written and spoken English;
Respond to the consultation
The response period for this consultation has ended. Thank you for your input.