- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- On the basis of the exception provided in Article 12.2(a) of CEOS, be a national of a Member State of the EU or of a non-EU Member State and enjoy full rights as citizen.
- Have a degree with:
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma when the normal period of university education is four years or more, OR
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma and appropriate professional experience of at least one year when the normal period of university education is at least three years;
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria. Successful candidates should have:
- 6 years of professional experience in positions with tasks closely related to the ones described in section 2.1, including at least 3 years in project management in the field of scientific peer reviews;
- Broad scientific or technical understanding of research, development and/or applications in high performance computing or in a similar technical area;
- Proven experience of managing complex projects (financial, technical and/or legal aspects);
- Excellent office management IT tools (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate both scientific and business information at all levels inside and outside the organization;
- Very good command of both written and spoken English (C1 level or higher4).
More details can be found in the supporting document. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.