- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU or a EuroHPC Participating State and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma; or a level of secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, and appropriate professional experience of at least three years.
- Previous experience in providing legal advice to EU institutions, bodies, offices or Agencies, or in proceedings before the EU institutions;
- Thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential selection criteria will result in a disqualification of the applicant concerned.
Successful candidates should have:
- At least 6 years professional experience in tasks closely related to those listed in section 2.1 of this vacancy notice, in relation to the implementation of Union Law;
- Proven knowledge of and experience with the organization, structure and working procedures of the European Union, its institutions and decision making processes;
- Proven professional experience with legal matters of relevance for the establishment of a Joint Undertaking or similar legal agency, or for its daily operations;
- Proven professional experience of the Regulations, rules and procedures of relevance to a Joint Undertaking, EU Agencies or offices;
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex information;
- Excellent office management IT tools;
- Good analytical ability, problem-solving, and organisational skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate both scientific and business information at all levels inside and outside the organization;
- Very good command of both written and spoken English.
Respond to the consultation
The response period for this consultation has ended. Thank you for your input.