- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens. Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria.
- Have a post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or a secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, and appropriate professional experience of at least three years:
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Successful candidates should have:
- 9 years of professional experience in positions with tasks closely related to the ones described in the vacancy notice;
- Proven experience in managing ICT contracts and external service providers;
- Proven experience in managing and administrating a hybrid MS Windows based environment, i.e. both cloud and on premise installation;
- Proven experience in managing IT security in a MS Windows based environment;
- Strong drafting and presentation skills in English, both orally and in writing (C1 level or higher6).
More details, including the advantageous qualifications and experience, can be found in the supporting document. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.