- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- Have a post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or- a secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, and appropriate professional experience of at least three years
- Thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria. Successful candidates should have:
- At least 3 years professional experience5 in tasks closely related to those listed in section 2.1 of this vacancy notice;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and experience of working with HR tools/databases or Learning Management Systems;
- Excellent level of English (C1 level or higher), both written and spoken.
More details can be found in the supporting document. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.
Respond to the consultation
The response period for this consultation has ended. Thank you for your input.