- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studiesattested by a diploma when the normal period of university education is four years or more, OR
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma and appropriate professional experience of at least one year when the normal period of university education is at least three years;
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Essential qualifications for successful candidates:
- 12 years of professional experience in positions with tasks closely related to the ones described in the vacancy notice in public administration, including at least years of team management experience (please indicate the size of the teams and the number of years),
- 5 years of experience in in the area of Finance and/or Administration,
- Good knowledge of the administrative and financial circuits,
- Strong drafting and presentation skills in English, both orally and in writing (C1 level or higher).
Respond to the consultation
The response period for this consultation has ended. Thank you for your input.