- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
• Be national of one of the Member States of the EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma when the normal period of university education is four years or more,
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma and appropriate professional experience of at least one year when the normal period of university education is at least three years.
• Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
• Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
• Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
• Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria:
- 9 years of professional experience in positions with tasks closely related to the ones described in the vacancy notice; including 5 years of experience in in relation to the implementation of Union Law, preferably in the context of the European Institutions or public sector;
- Experience in people management and team coordination (please indicate the size of the team and years of experience);
- Very good knowledge and proven experience in applying the EU financial and Staff Regulations, as well as the EC Legislation relative to grants and procurement;
- Very good command of both written and spoken English (C1 level or higher).