- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- Have a post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or a secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, and appropriate professional experience of at least three years.
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties (candidates are invited to specify in their CV any language certificates they have obtained which can demonstrate their language skills).
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria.
Successful candidates should have:
- At the closing date for applications, professional experience of at least nine 9 years (in addition to the number of years stated under the Section 2.2 Eligibility criteria), in a field relevant to this position;
- Proficiency with electronic office equipment (word processing, spread sheets, presentations, electronic communication, use of internet, etc.), and a strong aptitude for working with IT tools;
More details can be found in the supporting document. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.