- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma;
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria.
Successful candidates should have:
Essential qualifications and experience
• at least 5 years of professional experience in positions with tasks closely related to the ones described in the vacancy notice;
• experience in producing compelling communication material, e.g. press releases, factsheets, blogposts, success stories, website content, newsletters etc.;
• at least 1 year experience in dissemination of results or activities, ideally in the area of the digital policy or research and development;
• experience in building and managing communities;
• experience in managing communication channels (website, social media, newsletters etc.);
• strong drafting and presentation skills in English, both orally and in writing (C1 level or higher).