- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- Have a post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or a secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, and appropriate professional experience of at least three years.
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria:
- 9 years of professional experience5 in positions with tasks closely related to the ones described in the vacancy notice;
- Proven experience in managing ICT contracts and external service providers;
- Proven experience in managing and administrating a hybrid MS Windows based environment, i.e. both cloud and on premise installation;
- Proven experience in managing IT security in a MS Windows based environment;
- Strong drafting and presentation skills in English, both orally and in writing (C1 level or higher).
Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.