- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma.
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria:
- Essential qualifications and experience
- At least 5 years professional experience in tasks closely related to those listed in section 2 of the vacancy notice, including 3 years of experience in Human Resources related to recruitment and selection, learning and development, performance management or employee health and wellbeing.
- Experience in contract management, including drafting of procurement documents such as contract notices, tender specifications;
- Excellent knowledge of the EU Staff Regulations and its Rules of Application;
- Knowledge and understanding of EU procurement rules and contract management process;
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken (C1 level or higher), including excellent drafting and proofreading skills.
More details, including the advantageous qualifications and experience, can be found in the supporting vacancy notice document. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.