- EUROHPC JU CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR REGULAR ACCESS MODE
- Publication date
- 7 April 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Multiple cut-off
- Deadline dates
- 7 Jul 2023, 10:00 / 3 Nov 2023, 10:00 (CET)
The Regular Access mode is designed to serve research domains, industry open R&D and public sector applications that require large-scale resources or that require more frequent access to substantial computing and storage resources. This access mode distributes resources, mostly from the EuroHPC JU petascale systems.
This Regular Access Call offers three distinctive application tracks:
Scientific Access – Intended for applications from the academia and public research institutes.
- Industry Access – Intended for applications with Principal Investigator (PIs) coming from industry.
- Public Administration Access – Intended for applications with PIs coming from the public sector.
The supercomputer systems and their operations provided for the Regular Access call by EuroHPC JU Hosting Entities are:
(*The above EuroHPC systems are sorted in order to show the last available system that entered production. **The resources are displayed in node hours.)
For more technical details on our supercomputers, you can visit the documentation pages provided by Hosting Entities on the petascale systems Vega, Karolina, MeluXina, Discoverer, and on the pre-exascale systems LUMI, Leonardo, and MareNostrum5, available for this call.
Opening: The call is continuously open with pre-defined cut-off dates that will trigger the evaluation of the proposals submitted up to this date.
Start date: The maximum time-to-resources-access is of 4 months after the cut-off date.
Type of access: The allocations are granted for one (1) year (Single-year Regular Access).
- Communication of allocation decision: October 2023
- Allocation period for awarded proposals: 1 November 2023 – 31 October 2024
- Submission of Final Reports: Within three (3) months after the completion of the project (via the platform on the submission form)
The EuroHPC JU Access Resource Committee, composed of leading international scientists and engineers, ranks the proposals received and produces a recommendation to award EuroHPC JU resources based on scientific and technical excellence.
More information on call details, eligibility, assessment criteria and obligations for applicants and for awarded projects of Regular Access Calls can be found in the Documents section below.