- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
a) a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies
attested by a diploma when the normal period of university education is four years
or more, OR
b) a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies
attested by a diploma and appropriate professional experience of at least one year
when the normal period of university education is at least three years;
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria. Successful candidates should have:
- 6 years of professional experience in positions with tasks closely related to the ones described in section 2.1, including at least 3 years in project management in the field of high performance computing, or in a similar technical area;
- Broad scientific or technical understanding of research, development and/or applications in high performance computing or in a similar technical area;
- Proven experience to manage complex projects (financial, technical and/or legal
- Excellent office management IT tools;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate both scientific and business information at all levels inside and outside the organization;
- Excellent level of English (C1 level or higher), both written and spoken.
More details can be found in the supporting document. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.
Respond to the consultation
The response period for this consultation has ended. Thank you for your input.