- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- Have a post-secondary education attested by a diploma, or a secondary education attested by a diploma giving access to post-secondary education, and appropriate professional experience of at least three years.
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Essential qualifications for successful candidates:
- At least 3 years professional experience in positions related to the main functions and duties, in particular in public procurement,
- Experience in expert management, monitoring and reporting, ideally in the context of the European research programmes,
- Knowledge and understanding of EU procurement rules and contract management process as well as the requirement to keep an audit trail,
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook),
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken (C1 level or higher), including excellent drafting and proofreading skills.
- Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.
Respond to the consultation
The response period for this consultation has ended. Thank you for your input.