- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- Have a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma.
- Thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria. Successful candidates should have:
- At least 5 years professional experience in tasks closely related to those listed in section 2.1 of this vacancy notice;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) and experience of working with IT tools/databases;
- Proven experience in managing contractors and outsourcing providers;
- Proven experience in managing and administrating a hybrid MS Windows based environment, i.e. both cloud and on premise installation;
- Proven experience in managing IT security in a MS Windows based environment;
- Excellent level of English (C1 level or higher), both written and spoken.
More details can be found in the supporting document. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.