- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be a national of one of the Member States of the EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma when the normal period of university education is four years or more, OR
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies attested by a diploma and appropriate professional experience of at least one year when the normal period of university education is at least three years;
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Candidates selected on the basis of the above eligibility criteria will then be evaluated according to the following selection criteria.
Successful candidates should have:
- 9 years of professional experience in positions with tasks closely related to the ones described in section 2.1 of the Vacancy Document, including 5 years of experience in tasks related to EU administration, HR including recruitment, talent selection, development of a positive work environment, and/or team building;
- Proven experience in working on sensitive and confidential issues and able to give guidance to staff members;
- Experience in people management and team coordination;
- Experience in logistics, IT & technical support, document management, etc ;
- Excellent knowledge (by experience and/or training) of the EU Staff Regulations and its Rules of Application;
- Very good office management IT tools (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.);
- Very good command of both written and spoken English (C1 level or higher)6.
More details can be found in the supporting document. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.