- Opening date
Candidates will be considered for the selection phase on the basis of the following formal criteria to be fulfilled by the deadline for applications:
- Be national of one of the Member States of the EU, Iceland, Lichtenstein or Norway and enjoy full rights as citizens.
- a level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma;
- Produce evidence of a thorough knowledge of one of the languages of the European Union, preferably English, French or German, and a satisfactory knowledge of another language of the European Union to the extent necessary for the performance of his/her duties.
- Produce the appropriate character references as to their suitability for the performance of duties of the post.
- Have fulfilled any obligations imposed by applicable laws concerning military service.
- Be physically fit to perform the duties linked to the post.
Successful candidates should have:
- 5 years of professional experience in positions with tasks closely related to the ones described in the vacancy notice, including at least 2 years in budget planning and implementation, accounting or ex-ante financial verification,
- Proven experience in financial management of grants or procurement,
- A very good knowledge of the EU Financial Regulation,
- Strong drafting and presentation skills in English, both orally and in writing (C1 level or higher).
More details, including the advantageous qualifications and experience, can be found in the supporting document. Failure to comply with the eligibility and essential qualifications and experience will result in a disqualification of the candidate concerned.